Creed: A set of fundamental beliefs.
For Walther, those beliefs are superior ergonomics, excellence in trigger design, and unparalleled accuracy, quality and reliability. The new Walther Creed makes a statement in modern polymer-frame handguns that all of these features can be achieved with an economic price-tag. The Creed offers a reinforced polymer frame with signature ergonomics that shooters have come to expect from Walther.
The Creed features a pre-cocked double-action trigger system and a bobbed hammer that ensure a no-snag draw from a concealment. This system provides the shooter with a light and smooth trigger pull, consistent from the first shot to the last. All metal components are treated with a corrosion and abrasion resistant TENIFER® coating, providing a matte black hardened surface. With an ambidextrous magazine release, low profile steel 3-dot sights, and front and rear cocking serrations on the slide, Walther refused to compromise on the quality or features of the Creed.
- Magazine Capacity: 16 shot(s)
- Max. energy: 500 (with 8 g bullet) Joule
- Grip: Circumference 135 mm
- Trigger: Double Action, pre-cocked
- Trigger Weight: 2900 g
- Shoot-Up: 7, reset 5
- Length between and backstrap: 72 mm
- Distance from center of barrel to shooting hand: 33 mm
- Sights: Steel sights with 3-dot contrast marking
- Sight length: 160 mm
- Barrel length: 102 mm
- Accessories: Magazine release, reversible
- Dimensions (L/W/H): 185/143/34 mm
- Weight: 755 g
- Finish / Engraving: blued
- Packaging: Plastic gun case